OV7670 Grabber PRO is a application that acquires and displays images from a OV7670 camera (in my example I used the camera board V2 OV7670 with FIFO AL422).
The communication between the phone and the OV7670 is done through a dedicated hardware (for example mbed LPC1768 board) via a tcp/ip protocol.
The example, informations and the source code for mbed LPC1768 board are available at: https://developer.mbed.org/users/edodm85/notebook/ov7670-camera-and-ethernet-stream/
NOTE: in my example I used a mbed LPC1768 board but you can use any dedicated hardware (ex arduino, rasberry, etc) that have a tcp/ip connection.
1) first you have to connect OV7670 camera board correctly to your dedicated hardware (ex: mbed LPC1768 board)
2) connect the phone and the dedicated hardware to the same local network through a router
3) insert the ip and port of the dedicated hardware in the TCP CONSOLE Settings
4) press the connect button (the black ball changes in green)
5) in the tab "Grabber" first you have to press the "INIT" button and press the "SNAP" button for acquire an image
- no advertising
- RGB565 and YUVtoARGB8888 enabled
- save images enabled
Please rate and review so I can make it better!
Thank you for purchasing this app!!
OV7670 Grabber PRO is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-28. The program can be installed on Android.
OV7670 Grabber PRO (version 1.0.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.